Saturday, October 4, 2008

A Little of Nothin'...

This is Grady dancing with Shari! Yes, I actually got him out! Hard to believe, but it even looks like we are even having fun in this picture! (Truth is, he actually did have fun! Spazmatics is always a good time!) You all know I love to dance! ...Things like this give me balance in life! Sometimes you just gotta let loose and be wild for a change... even if you have kids!
Oh and my ladies, they were there too! Hit it up! Let Loose! Spazmatics on Saturday nights is an 80"s cover band and play all the fun pop 80's music! They do a dang good job too!

"THE BUNKINS'" bath time! ...All clean now! Look how cute I am...
Thank You Desert Industries! These are my latest find! This one was $5...
...and this one was $10! They are so cool and vintage! Of course they had the most hammered shades on them, so we just replaced them with new ones! Sometimes DI rocks! Sometimes.
Grady and Lily caught watching Baby Einstein! What a good dad, make her smart!

This is my Step mom Michele! We loved to have her come visit!
It's a random post, I know, sorry.



13 comments:

Hailey Kandell said...

I LOVE the random post, Lily is so cute!! I want to see her in person some time. You guys are so cute!!

Trent And Tara said...

Hey Shari~ How are you and Lily. You have a cute little family. You gotta love your cute Lily photos. She is getting so big. You look gorgeous as ever. oh, and your step mom is so cute.

Ali said...

Lilly is looking so petite yet so grown too! She's a cutie- And how much fun does that dance party look??! Eighties rock? Oooh, I would love it. But I know I would not look as hot as you dancing to it :)

Tavia said...

The randomness doesn't bother me at all. I think I followed it all. I love to hear that you get out and dance. Wahoo for Grady, too! You have a beautiful family! Miss you.

Auntie Ann said...

You are so cute...and that baby girl of yours, she something special! We need to get together again!!!

Angel said...

Way to go getting Grady out dancing with you! I know I would NEVER be able to convince Trevor to join me, no matter how much I'd love it! :) Lily is so stinking darling and I miss not being able to hear about all of your adventures in person. You'll have to come visit us on 5th on a day I actually work! (which is rare now because of school). In the meantime, keep up the random blogging. I love it!

Michelle said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. Lily is looking so cute! I love the picture with the hood...she is darling!

Mark and Lachelle said...

I love that little Lily!! It was great seeing you and Lily on Saturday! I miss all my girlfriends! We all need to get together again soon. Keep the pictures coming, cuz ya know I love them! Love ya girl!

The Bingham Family said...

Hi guys! Garret said you moved...love your new house pics. And baby Lily is so darling!!! Take care!

~Conradis~ said...

Random is always good!!! I love it! Love it ALL! Maybe I should pull off a random just to get something new posted!

Mark and Torrey said...

I love the pictures of you guys out dancing. So much fun. Let's do dinner soon. We miss you guys!

Chris Sarah and Charli Pugmire said...

Im so happy to hear you're still goin out dancing!! Thats so you, and you Im jealous I couldn't be there! Lily is as cute as ever, and im glad you guys are having so much fun!

The Zeediks said...

I am so glad to know about this and so sad I didn't sooner! Lily is so so so pretty. I could write 50 so's. Honestly Shari, holy cow. She really is gorgeous. Not surprisingly so, considering her folks! They have a few of the same outfits. I wish they were able to play together! She is like a real baby now. So cute. I love that you and Grady are still getting out from time to time and glad to see you are getting your dancing fix. I love and miss you and your fam! xoxo