Thursday, September 4, 2008

...We're still alive!

I used to be so good at this... but lately, I've been the worst blogger ever!
Things have happened in our lives...
First of all... WE PIERCED LILY'S EARS! Some of you may be thinking I'm the worst mom ever, but I think there is no better time to do it than when they are little little. The reason is solely this: they won't tug, pull, and fidget with the earrings to cause any infection!

We just went to Claire's, and they actually did a wonderful job...
This is the actual second before the piercing...
Poor Lily Belle... (but look how cute her ears are!) ;)
Looks like she's doin ok with Dad!

Secondly, here are just a couple of pictures of our new house! I actually want to take a little tour video of the house and post it... I think that will be more fun to see, I just have yet to do it!

One of my favorite things about this house it that it faces East and West... you can see that it has a lot of windows and the sun just lights it up so well. These pics are only of the kitchen/living room... it's very open, which I love! The house definitely need paint though...
I also am obsessed with the hand scraped hard wood floors!
Next, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
We just hit our THIRD year! AUGUST 25th 2005!
It feels so much longer than that because we have actually been together since 2002 (six years)!
It's crazy how much has happened for him and I in six years...mainly Lily.


Grady took me to Park City for the night, we went to dinner and stayed at the Deer Valley club. It was beautiful. In the morning spent some time by the pool, then he took me to the Stein-Erikson lodge for the most incredible brunch I've ever seen or eaten in my life! (It put every country club I'd ever eaten at to shame!) I love you so much baby... good work this year!

Lastly, I introduced solids to Lily! This clip is cute, I don't think she knows what to do with the food except for to wear it!

17 comments:

Mark and Lachelle said...

Shari, I freaking love you!!! Lily is getting so big! Isn't it crazy how much they change from when they're first born? And I think that peircing their ears when they're young is the best! They won't mess with the earrings, plus, they won't remember it. And I LOVE your new house! I need to come and see it whenever we're in town! Funny story actually. For my job,I work with MLS sold properties, for comparable purposes. I saw that the new owner on the property was Grady Wroblewski! I figured out it was your new house!! It's beautiful! Happy 3 year anniversary too! Can't believe how fast time has flown. Love ya girl!!

Mrs. B said...

Shari, I love the new place! The floors do look awesome, and I love your decorating. I need you to do my place! Lily is adorable! She needs to come visit me (you can come too!).

Chris Sarah and Charli Pugmire said...

I seriuosly wish I peirced Charli's ears! I never did, and now she would pull them out in a heart beat! HAPPY ANIVERSSARY! You too look as happy as ever! and wow, I love your house! Our house is done and we close on september 26th, so I know how exciting it is, and how crazy stressful too. You really have been busy! Lilly is as cute as ever, as usuall.

Ali said...

Gorgeous home! I love love your kitchen...it seems WoNDERFUL, and you decorate and detail it so great! I am exited to see more?/! Lily's video is so cute- eating solids already?/! Wowzers.

Hailey Kandell said...

SO good to see you tonight and glad you are blogging again!! I will call you soon,t hanks for bringing a salad tonight too!!

meggan said...

it's about time we became blog buddies...

ps: Lily's little earrings are adorable! She has gotten so big SO fast!

Sarah said...

Love the house Shari, I'm with you the hardwood is beautiful. I was so fun seeing you on Saturday. Love you!

Chase and Nichole said...

Looks like you have been busy! Your house looks beautiful from what I can see! And I do not think its cruel to pierce Lily's ears at all. My mom pierced mine when I was a baby too. Hopefully I will see you again sometime soon!

Scott and Chelsey said...

Yeah the new house! We need to come and see it. It was so good to see you and we need to come play! Lily has gotten big and I love the earrings! love you!

Trent And Tara said...

Hey girl...ah the ears piercing...not easy. I actually used to work at Claires and pierce babies ears all the time. It was sad. Your new house is so beautiful I will have to come and play soon with Evelyn and do that craft day with you. That video of Lily is so cute. I can't wait to feed Evelyn solids. Ha

Auntie Ann said...

She is so pretty!!! And your house is BEAUTIFUL!

Tavia said...

Okay, so I'm loving the new house. You've done a great job decorating. Lily is as cute as ever learning to eat. But, Grady takes the prize for his romance. Happy Anniversary!

~Conradis~ said...

My Goodness, a lot has happened to you my dear! I loved piercing my daughters ears, she didn't cry... Hap Hap Happy Anniversary, can't believe it's only been 3 years! Seems longer, you 2 are a perfect match and deserve each other. I want to see your new house in person! PLEASE! Looks Darling! I miss you, let's get together ya ya ya!

Chad & Heather Harper said...

It was good to see you last night! I haven't run into you forever! Your daughter is darling! Isn't it so much fun being a mom! I am loving it :) We just pierced Bentleys ears too I felt so bad, but I am really glad we did it!

Rita said...

It was SO great to see you the other night...I just love you Shari!

Lily is gorgeous...and I can't wait to see your new house in person!

Love ya girlie...I'm calling you tomorrow...so hopefully I'll talk to you then!

Mai & Jess said...

you are a nerd!

Jesse & Mailee said...

Alright missy I'm blogging I hope your happy. Actually its not so bad. Thanks for all the help. Oh, and I got Ady a Bumbo. She absoulutely loves it, thank you!